Generate a Computer Crash report using "Who Crashed" that you can easily send to your computer technician.
"WhoCrashed" is a free, user friendly tool that you can use to help troubleshoot your PC / Computer. You can send the Crash report to your computer technician which will aid them in the diagnosis of your PC.
Here's how you can generate your own computer crash report using "WhoCrashed"
- Start by heading to the who crashed download page by clicking here.
- Scroll down to the "Crash Analysis Tools" and click "Download Free Home Edition".
- Run "whocrashedSetup.exe" from your downloads folder & complete the installation procedure.
- Run the "WhoCrashed" application.
- Once open, click "Analyse" in the top left corner and press ok once the the operation is complete.
- Click "File" then "Export" and save the file to a memorable location.
- Send the Exported File to your computer support technician.