To completely update device drivers using Windows Update, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Check for updates button (if applicable).
Click the View optional updates option.
- Click the Driver updates tab.
Select the driver you want to update.
- Click the Download and install button.
- Once you complete the steps, the newer driver will download and install automatically on your device.
- If the "View optional updates" link is not available after checking for updates, then Windows Update doesn't have any new drivers or any update for other products at that particular time.